Feature and Follow 2

This Feature & Follow is hosted by two hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs.

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

The Hosts and Featured Bloggers are listed below. If you comment on this question below, let me know you followed, I'll follow you back.

Have fun!

This Feature and Follow Question:

Q: Have you had a character that disappointed you? One that you fell in love with and then “broke up” with later on in either the series or a stand-alone book? Tell us about him or her.

A: This is a hard one. Not the question but the answer, and for the life of me I can't remember the book. I like crime dramas and spy thrillers, and I chose a paperback to read on the long plane ride from California to Hawaii for our honeymoon (I know, reading a book like that, on our honeymoon...but we've been together almost 20 years so I guess it wasn't so unromantic as it sounds LOL) and the main character DIES at the end. I was really into it and was hoping for a great ending but the guy ends up getting shot. So, yes, I'd tell the main character to be a little careful next time and where a bullet proof vest because you really disappointed me in the end by dying. What a waste of four hours on the plane. :)

Was there a character you really liked in a book that died suddenly like that?

Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by Book that Thing! :-)
    Happy Friday! I'm following back.
    As for your pick: What a BUMMER. That must've been super disappointing - rooting for a happy ending and than wham...NOT.
    _yay_

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that would totally suck. I'm not sure I've had that happen to me though, not off the top of my head at least.

    Thanks for stopping by! Following you back via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  3. No! main characters can't die! lol

    I'm a new gfc follower. if you can, please follow back? :)
    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com.br/2012/04/ff-feature-and-follow-20.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for you input!