Feature and Follow 3

This Feature & Follow is hosted by two hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs.

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

The Hosts and Featured Bloggers are listed below. If you comment on this question below, let me know you followed, I'll follow you back.

Have fun!

This Feature and Follow Question:

Q: Summer Break is upon us! What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading & relax?

A: I have never been to Scotland, but if I could make a wish to go anywhere in the world to catch up on my reading, I would probably pick somewhere there. There are a few gorgeous places I found that I pinned to one of my boards on Pinterest: Beautiful Places I'd Like to Visit. Below is one of them. I mean, who wouldn't want to snuggle up with a good mystery here?  (In case you're wondering, it's Eilean Donan Castle.) I live near beaches so something green and cloudy just has romance and books written all over it.





Where would be the perfect spot for you to get away from it all and read, read, read?
--

Comments

  1. Hopping through! New Follower as well.

    I've been to Scotland, and HIGHLY recommend it for a nice place just to get away.

    Here's mine:
    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature-follow-friday-05172012.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderfully romantic and soothing location! Thanks for becoming a follower of my site. I'm now following you back via GFC and wishing you a happy weekend.

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to go to Scotland!! I can totally picture myself reading in a castle. It's a fantastic mental image. :D

    Thanks for stopping by & following. New follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to Europe in high school on a french trip. Scotland was the last stop of a 6 countries in 12 days tour. It was by far my favorite but I kept falling asleep because I was 16 and had been running for 12 days straight. I've always wanted to go back.

    My follow friday. Hope you'll visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky girl! But a different country every two days would leave me exhausted, too. LOL

      Followed you back - thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I would love to go to Europe, it sounds so gorgeous ^.^
    New follower!
    http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-friday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that castle. I want it now!

    New Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that pic, thanks for stopping by, following back

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by, returning the favor. That castle is breath taking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah, my no.1 fantasy is to actually live in a place like that. I wouldn't even need to be the owner, lol, I'd go for a maid or something. Sigh. Perfect vacation stop, perfect spot for whatever in fact.

    Following you too. Enjoy your weekend!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scotland is absolutely on my "must visit" list, especially with all the books featuring the country that have come out of late. That picture is amazing.

    Thanks for stopping by and now following via Twitter!

    Otherwhere.co

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should definitely visit Scotland. It is absolutely beautiful!

    Thanks for following! New follower.

    Abbey Ann
    http://abbeyannsbookland.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature-follow-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. ..... ah, I believe the grass is greener in Scotland. Hope you make it there. And yes, I was curious about the castle. Thanks for sharing.

    My answer for a vacation spot for reading is in the Northwoods of Wisconsin. When in Paris, it's art museums and restaurants for this mme. Hope you get to these beautiful European destinations in the near future.

    New follower:
    http://michelecozzens.blogspot.com

    Cheers,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness... YES!! I would LOVE to go to Scotland, it's actually second after Ireland for me (the opposite of you hehe) It's gorgeous there. I'm hoping in the semi near future I can get the boyfriend to got with me to Ireland, Scotland, England etc. haha.

    Thanks so much for stopping by and following!! I returned the favor gladly :D

    <3
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for you input!