Friday's Feature and Follow

This Feature & Follow is hosted by two hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs.

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. It's a great way to see what other book bloggers are reading now, and how they feel about the weekly question.

The Hosts and Featured Bloggers are listed below. If you comment on this question below, let me know you followed, I'll follow you back! Also, if you are a new follower or an old one, don't forget to enter the free giveaway for The Concubine Saga!

Have fun!

This Week's Feature and Follow Question:

Q: Birthday Wishes — Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake…who is it and what book are they from??

A: Well, my birthday is coming up... I'm a big foodie. My husband and I both graduated from different culinary schools and we specialize in something different (I'm the pastry guru, he's an executive chef at a hotel) but I would love to have Charles Ranhofer, the writer of the venerable 'The Epicurean', pop out of my dusty edition from 1920 and whip me up a twelve course dinner - just for me. No kids. No husband. Just me. It's my fantasy; I can indulge in it alone LOL. I know it's not a fictional character, but man that sounds really nice right about now.





Comments

  1. Nothing wrong with that, I wouldn't mind a chef either though its making me hungry LOL

    New Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, fooooodd!! Now I just can't help but imagine a beautiful 12-course dinner for me! I'm a new follower!
    My FF
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting choice! I love food as well, with some very good wine to go with ;)

    I'm a new GFC follower, and I added you to my circles on Google+ as well.

    FF post

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made me hungry and I hope you are happy now with what you've done to me lol.

    New follower here!

    Sandy
    My FF post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorrrry... LOL I'll pass the blame on to Alison and Parajunkee for coming up with the question :) Have a great day!

      Delete
  5. Sounds great!

    http://theplotthickensbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Souns awesome! I am a new follower on GFC. Here is my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, if I'd have thought of a chef, I totally would've picked that.

    New follower via GFC.

    My FF is HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! A chef (and a 12 course meal!) is the perfect gift for a birthday. :D
    New follower, thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy early birthday to you! That sounds like it would be a fab gift. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like an amazing choice! Thanks for stopping by.

    Following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick! I'd love to have my own chef, too. Even if it's only for a day.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you back now. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. New follower through GFC! Follow me back? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for you input!