Bewitching the Werewolf by Caroline Hanson

Book Trailer:
When witch for hire, Megan Stephens, is assigned to help the local werewolf pack leader find a mate, she thinks the job will be easy. Get in, get him up and get gone. But when she meets Zack Connor, she realizes her future might have a lot more dog jokes in it than she ever imagined.
Loved this book. Or rather, short short story. It goes by very fast and it is gone. I wish it was longer so I could savor the characters more. I thought I was going to read a longer book when it seemed to end in the middle. But then I realized the author filled in the other half with a preview from another one of her books. I didn't catch the notice when I downloaded it.

Back to this story, it's about a witch flown in to help an alpha male werewolf find his mate. And the soul mate surprises both of them. There was a lot to like in the short story: the chemistry between the characters, the play on words, and the actual story line. And the back and forth between the two main characters and all the dog references were super funny. I just wish it was longer to enjoy more.      

Book Information:

Disclosure: This book came from my kindle library and any opinions are my own.

Comments